Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #5

1. What tags (other that the required sbisdL2P3) did you add to your project so that it may be searched. That includes the tags you will add to your #5
Ahh Tagging, something I need to be better at....I don't often tag...need to be in a better habit. This will be tagged with Primary Gifted, Multimedia, Web 2.0 as well as sbisdL2P3. I will need to go back and tag a lot of my postings on my blogs...need to be better at that!

Post.2. Who is the audience for your project? Can the project be adapted for others or other needs? The audience for this project is my PGP students. This will be our first research project. The purpose is to introduce the problem that they are to tackle. They will research Jeans and T-Shirts and then have to do something creative to share what they learned as well as creating something out of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. They will look at more videos of samples of what their project should look like. I am hoping to have this as a starting off point that will lead other teachers to creating a "problem statement video" to start off their projects during the year. Alsmost like a TEASE...but not so long, and not bringing in so much background knowledge.

3. Describe how to find your project other than your L2P3 blog. My video will actually be posted on my PGP wiki where my students find their assignments. I try to keep my lessons posted on the wiki as we don't do every lesson every year - but students who are so inclined can do the other activities. It also gives me a place to put my things so that I don't have to go looking. The PGP parents know about this page and can check it regularly. Sometimes the students will post on the page - sometimes not...but it gives the students and parents a place to go.

As I sit on the PC now...my mac has been TRYING to upload the video for over 2 hours...can't figures it out...it's up on the Wiki...http://pgpsbisd.pbworks.com - blue jeans video...it's not working well there either!

No comments:

Post a Comment